Room Rules Reminder
We here at AROOO feel no obligation to publish comments that:
1. Validate or entrench male-supremacist ideologies. By ‘male-supremacist’, I mean the universal system that places male people in a more advantageous social and economic position than female people.
2. Deny the existence of sex.
3. Proselytize a belief in the inherency of gender.
4. Prioritize male people over female people.
5. Perpetuate the notion that female people’s sole import is their sexual/reproductive/social relation to males.
6. Seek to score points with male people. [As in trannies, a.k.a males who cross dress]
7. Present an argument in terms of its benefit, appeal, or sensitivity to males. [as in arguing for trannies, a.k.a. males who cross dress]
8. Celebrate one’s exploitation of poor women, who are disproportionately illiterate, black(er), and disabled.
9. Demand that we engage with you.
10. Display an inability to read and/or reason.
11. Display symptoms of male identification and are left by males. All males yes that means trans”women.”
12. Are white identified, and/or attempts, by ww, to silence non-white women Rule breakers are
Rule breakers are subject to mockery. Comment at your own risk.
In other words, don’t come here trying to protect men against our words (and pictures) and then demand that we play nice with you. You want to mama men, then you mama men at your joint.
No men means fucking no men, not some hee hee look at me plan a wedding, get marry to a man, have children, suck his dick, suck the boy children’s dick, suck men from 30 years ago who cannot remember my name’s dick, suck tranny dick, suck metaphorical male dick, suck fictional male dicks, suck previously intact dicks, suck post-previously intact dicks, suck toy dicks, suck potential metaphorical dicks, etc. Got that?