We here at AROOO feel no obligation to publish comments that:
- Validate or entrench male-supremacist ideologies. By ‘male-supremacist’, I mean the universal system that places male people in a more advantageous social and economic position than female people.
- Deny the existence of sex.
- Proselytize a belief in the inherency of gender.
- Prioritize male people over female people.
- Perpetuate the notion that female people’s sole import is their sexual/reproductive/social relation to males.
- Seek to score points with male people.
- Present an argument in terms of its benefit, appeal, or sensitivity to males.
- Celebrate one’s exploitation of poor women, who are disproportionately illiterate, black(er), and disabled.
- Demand that we engage with you.
- Display an inability to read and/or reason.
Rule breakers are subject to mockery. Comment at your own risk.
I am more liberal with comments concerning movies/television and about me personally, however, don’t try to use that privilege as a means to violate the other rules.
Trannies and trannie lovers can just press the red X and leave. I’m sure you can find a therapist in your local yellow pages.